MF230T is a device for measuring resistance using currents with frequencies of 2 kHz and 30 kHz. It allows to perform earth resistance measurements using potential fall technique, and soil resistivity applying the Wenner and Schlumberger techniques, according to the IEEE Std. 81-2012 standard.
- Low and high frequency resistance measurement.
- 7-inch color LCD touch screen.
- IP 67 (closed).
- Application to operate from mobile phone or tablet.
- Geo-location with GPS.
- Auto range measurement scale.
- Short-circuit protection between current terminals E and H.
- Rechargeable battery.
- For each load it allows to carry out more than 200 measurements.
- Length 37.41 cm
- Width 30.33 cm
- Height 18.57 cm
- Weight 6.5 kg
Measuring range: 1 Ω – 10 kΩ
Resolution: 0.1 Ω
Uncertainty: ± 3% of the measured value
- Low frequency: 2 kHz
- High frequency: 30 kHz
- Maximum voltage: 800 V a.c.
- Maximum current: 800 mA
Inductive component compensation:
- Built-in capacitor bank.
- Maximum capacity: 512 nF Resolution: 1 nF
- 8 VDC rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
- WiFi connectivity allow to generate PDF reports and send it by email.
- Bluetooth connectivity for handling from cell phone or tablet.
- 4 GB memory
ANDROID APP MF230T
- Earth-tester Bi-directional control using Bluetooth.
- Multilanguage: Spanish, English and Portuguese.
- Android operating system.
- PDF measurement reports attaching corporative image, headers editing, calibration certificate and measurement photos.
- Data tables and graphs visualization. Battery status of the Earth-tester. Contains help information: Earth-tester manual, version and developer.