The Power Distribution Unit is designed to provide the greatest functionality in a compact space, it contains an energy measurement system for up to 10 users and monitoring of the contact states of each of the breakers that comprise it. Its configuration allows transformer maintenance without affecting the energy supply to users. Thanks to its communications module, it can be easily connected to a BMS system.
- Easy maintenance without power-down the outputs.
- Two inputs for panel power
- 9 user’s connections.
- Contact status monitoring.
- Measurement of energy consumption and electrical parameters for each user.
- Interchangeable ventilation unit between side panels.
- Internal board temperature measurements.
- Communication system for monitoring all panel variables.
- Nominal input voltage: 480 V a.c.
- Nominal output voltage: 208V a.c. 63 A per user
- Nominal power: 50 kVA
- Operating frequency: 60 Hz
- Degree of protection: IP 43
- Height: 200 cm
- Width: 80 cm
- Depth: 80 cm